Spending honeymoon on an island is becoming popular amongst many couples. Not only does an island provide awesome beaches and plenty of activities, it also provides the perfect opportunity to capture those rare but amazing moments. If you wish to capture the best images, these are some of the best tips to follow.
- Search for Focal Points –Before taking a shot, look for something interesting such as focal point. This helps to capture the image in the best possible manner and also pleasing to the eye.
- Shoot Early or Late Afternoon – Shooting an image either early or late afternoon provides the right kind of shadows, colors and effects with shinning angles.
- Spot Metering – This is a feature found in many professional cameras. This feature allows certain part of the image to be clicked which are well exposed with the right reflection of light.
- UV Filters for DSLR – DSLR camera owners use these UV filters for a lot of reasons. First, it protects the lens from the rays of the sun. And second, it makes the image a little mellow to be easy on the eyes.
- Black and White – These shots are great when taken on a beach. Black and White image makes a image look lively.
Island Bedarra on Great Barrier Reef provides beautiful spots to take the best pictures.